Zero-Waste Dental Floss
Keep your gums healthy with Selflyss floss! This zero-waste glass floss container is a low-waste alternative to conventional plastic floss. Simply use it as you would any dental floss!
Lightly lubricated with candelilla wax and dipped in peppermint oil, it glides effortlessly between your teeth leaving a lovely minty flavor behind. Essential oils are anti-inflammatories that fight tooth decay and infections by eliminating harmful bacteria on your gums and teeth.
Compostable after use. Plant-Based, suitable for vegans.
This minty 30m - 100ft spool of floss comes in a lovely glass bottle topped with a stainless steel lid incorporating a floss cutter – it's 100% plastic-free!
How to compost?
Put used floss and the small kraft box in the compost/recycle pile, or just bury it in the soil for Mother Earth to take care of it :)
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil is anti-inflammatory and helps eliminate the hazardous bacteria that can be found on your gums.
How to use it?
- Break off approximately 18 inches of floss and wind it around your two pointer fingers or middle fingers.
- The floss should be maneuvered between the teeth with a gentle rubbing motion and curved against one tooth until the floss meets the gum line. Slide the floss gently between the gum and the tooth. Be gentle and don’t force it, though, because that can damage your gums and cause bleeding. You may experience some bleeding in the gums.
- Follow this process for the remaining teeth, don't forget the back teeth!
- A new section of the floss should be used when plaque builds upon it.
Ingredients: Candelilla vegan wax, corn starch, organic Mentha Piperita (peppermint) oil
We pack and ship everything using eco-friendly materials.